Sunday, June 3, 2012

someday...

I'm Back!!!!
just after few weeks...
simple update...

This dog is quite cute...xian...is his name...
i love this dog...


Someday...
We go Kenny Roaster for dinenr...
 My bro~~
 and finally is me~~

Someday...
I felt liked wanna eat sotong...
So i ask vincent accompany me and eat that...

I love this...
 and this one...chicken~~

Someday...
I take picture before i went out...

Someday.....
I bought this...
look cute...
Someday....
I went out and find yen for lunch...
take picture at car park there...
 I went sg wang and bought this...
a special shirt for a special him...
hope that he loves it...
since i walk for so long and find it for so long time...


finally....
I found it at Parkson...


How you think about this shirt?

Finally...
this one i remembered..
Today morning..
i ate this...as my breakfast...

Darling,Ivan...your 21!!!
After breakfast..
we went for a new shopping complex...
That's Paradigm mall...
It's open since 23/5....
Just one week ago...

 There is lots of shop lots there..
is a very nice shopping complex..
you can find lots of foods there...
Something that inside midvalley...
you can find here also..
Something that not inside midvalley..
you can find here too..


A nice place!!


After a few hours walk there..
we go tong pak fu for dessert...
I ordered this...
but i prefer Coffee favourite compare to this Horlicks snow ice......

OK...
end here...
see you soon...
going to sleep now...




No comments:

Post a Comment